Murfreesboro, Rutherford County Tennessee DUI
What Sets One Murfreesboro DUI Attorney Apart From Another?
If you have been arrested in Murfreesboro, Rutherford County, Tennessee for a DUI charge, you need a DUI lawyer who knows how to get results and makes sure you are treated fairly. You need an attorney who is knowledgeable about Tennessee DUI laws, police tactics, chemical testing, and criminal procedures. In particular, you need someone who is familiar with Murfreesboro courts and how they work.
My name is Lee Martin and I am a DUI attorney who has over 16 years of experience in DUI defense. Protecting people's rights in DUI cases is what I do for a living. Call me directly at 615-345-1988 to ask me about your case, and what I can do to help you.
Help!! I was just arrested in Murfreesboro for a DUI. What do I do next?
First, take a deep breath and clear your mind. There is no need to panic, help is available. Here is what you need to do.
- Write down all of the details of your arrest while they are still fresh on your mind. These details are extremely important in formulating a defense strategy.
- Your next step is to hire a Murfreesboro DUI attorney who knows the system. With my help, I will formulate a strategy for your defense so that you can be positioned in the best possible light.
What Kind of an Attorney do I Need?
If you are facing a DUI charge, you can get any lawyer to represent you. However, most lawyers, if they are honest, would strongly recommend you hire an attorney who handles DUI cases exclusively. DUI cases are too complex for an attorney who does not understand advanced police procedures, field sobriety testing, and chemical testing. This experience is only developed through years of practice.
Take Advantage of My Free Consultation Offer to learn if I Am the Right Attorney for Your Murfreesboro DUI Arrest.
Here are just a few quick points.
- I concentrate my practice in DUI defense. It's over 98% of what I do. I am always focused on developing new DUI defense techniques.
- When I take DUI cases to trial, I beat them the vast majority of time. I even won a DUI trial against a Tennessee Highway Patrol Officer who trains the cadets at the THP academy.
- I have extensive experience in field sobriety testing and know how to cross-examine police officers to establish the inherent flaws in these testing procedures. It is important for your attorney to know these tests even better than the arresting officer.
- I am frequently asked by other lawyers to help them in formulating DUI defense strategies. I Will Use My Experience and Knowledge of Tennessee DUI law to Fight for Your Rights.
I understand that you may feel powerless and afraid of what lies in your future. Being arrested and accused of a serious crime is very difficult for anyone. Just the process of being arrested, taken to jail, fingerprinted, and photographed is tremendously dehumanizing. However, it has already happened and now you need to do something about it.
Now it's Your Turn
I have assembled a wealth of knowledge here on my website. Use my site to educate yourself about what an experienced DUI attorney can do help your situation. And when you are ready, give me a call at 615-345-1988.
I help good people restore their lives
-Lee Martin is a Nashville criminal defense lawyer who has gained national recognition as a DUI and criminal defense attorney. With over a decade of experience, he knows how to get results in DUI cases. If you are seeking an experienced DUI defense attorney, use his experiences to your advantage. If you need help with a pending DUI charge, give him a call at 615-345-1988.
National Trial Lawyers Top 100 in the areas of DUI and criminal defense.